Career Advisor/Teacher Open Day
Friday 7th November 2014
Want to find out more about the different careers available in the horseracing industry? Come along for an informative morning at the NRC
To book call Sarah Beattie on 01302 861000 or email email@example.com before Friday 31st October 2014
ARE YOU 16 AND WANT TO LEAVE SCHOOL?
YOU CAN ATTEND THE NORTHERN RACING COLLEGE AND DO THE 18 WEEK RESIDENTIAL FOUNDATION COURSE FROM THE AGE OF 16
Click here for further details:- http://www.northernracingcollege.co.uk/course-details/stable-staff-courses/
Come along to one of our Taster Days and enjoy a look round the college, watch our students exercising the horses on the gallops, and have a go on the simulators. Taster Days are held every month (except December). Click here for further details http://www.northernracingcollege.co.uk/course-details/taster-day/
The Northern Racing College is proud of its achievements as a Grade 2 training provider, as recognised by the Adult Learning Inspectorate in 2010. However, we do not rest on our laurels and we are also proud of the things that are perhaps harder to measure:
- The warmth of the welcome
- The dedication and professionalism of staff for whom the students’ development is the highest priority
- The ability to tailor the training to the needs and aspirations of every individual student
- The support of some of the country’s most successful trainers as placement providers
- The desire to listen to, and meet the needs of, all our different partners whether they be the racing industry, parents, students or staff.
The doors of the college are always open and we would love to show you what we do, listen to your views on it and continue to strive for continual improvement. The ultimate aim is happy, healthy young people well prepared for the demands of working in a top class industry.
There are many wide reaching benefits of training to both employers and employees…