PONY RACING CAMP 2014 DATE CHANGE
The NRC pony racing camp will now take place 13th April 2014 to 17th April 2014
CHARITY SHOW/OPEN DAY SUNDAY 18TH MAY 2014
Come along and enjoy numerous events, show jumping, in hand showing, ridden showing classes, fun dog show, small animal show, tours of the NRC and much more.
For further information please email Alison Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along to one of our Taster Days and enjoy a look round the college, watch our students exercising the horses on the gallops, and have a go on the simulators. Taster Days are held every month (except December 2013). Click here for further details http://www.northernracingcollege.co.uk/course-details/taster-day/
The Northern Racing College is proud of its achievements as a Grade 2 training provider, as recognised by the Adult Learning Inspectorate in 2010. However, we do not rest on our laurels and we are also proud of the things that are perhaps harder to measure:
- The warmth of the welcome
- The dedication and professionalism of staff for whom the students’ development is the highest priority
- The ability to tailor the training to the needs and aspirations of every individual student
- The support of some of the country’s most successful trainers as placement providers
- The desire to listen to, and meet the needs of, all our different partners whether they be the racing industry, parents, students or staff.
The doors of the college are always open and we would love to show you what we do, listen to your views on it and continue to strive for continual improvement. The ultimate aim is happy, healthy young people well prepared for the demands of working in a top class industry.
There are many wide reaching benefits of training to both employers and employees…