For the Employer
An efficient and capable workforce who are technically competent, resulting in:
- Greater motivation and loyalty inspired by employers investing in their employees
- More cost effective operation through better retention of staff working more efficiently
- Better horse welfare resulting in better performance
- Peace of mind -staff who can work independently and reliably.
For the Employee
- Improved knowledge and skills, enabling better performance in current and future roles
- Being an active and successful part of the only equine industry with proper career and training structures
- The opportunity to earn more money and progress to more senior or fulfilling roles
- Achieve accredited qualifications that are recognised by other racing nations opening doors to a host of opportunities both at home and abroad.